FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
· WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS THAT AREN’T ANSWERED HERE?
- Head Coach Drew Artin: coachartin[at]gmail.com
- (in your email, replace the [at] with @ in the email address)
· WHEN DO TRYOUTS START?
- Tryouts are the first week of March. Make sure you get on our TeamSnap email list. You will receive alert notifications for all things related to Pennsbury Boy’s Lacrosse.
· WHAT DOES THE TEAM DO DURING THE OFFSEASON?
- Strength training and conditioning with Coach Mackrides twice a week (Tues/Thurs) year round @ Pennsbury HS Weight room
- Offseason Leagues:
- Fall League – 2018 @ Upper Dublin
- Winter League – 2018 @ CenterCourt Lawrence (NJ)
· WHAT TIME ARE PRACTICES?
- Varsity and Junior Varsity teams will practice 5-7 PM at Pennsbury High School during the Spring season.
· HOW DO I GET ON YOUR EMAIL LIST?
- Send an email to coachartin[at]gmail.com identifying yourself and your son. You will receive an invite to join our TeamSnap (communication service for all things Pennsbury Boy’s Lacrosse).
· HOW DO I GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SEASON?
- You will be notified by alerts through our TeamSnap account. Also, keep checking www.pennsburylacrosse.com for News and Updates.
· HOW DO I FIND OUT WHAT TO WEAR ON GAME DAY?
- The captains will communicate with the team and keep everyone up to date.
· HOW DO I GET INVOLVED AS A PARENT?
- We run a yearly election for parents who are interested in joining the Pennsbury High School Boys Lacrosse Association. Please see bylaws below if you are interested. http://www.pennsburylacrosse.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/66/2018/03/PHS-LAX-Boys-Bylaws-v2.pdf